I consider myself new in book blogging and wordpress and I just realized I haven’t really introduced myself. So I’m going to do that in my very first tag. Perksofbeingabookaholic just started her blog and she posted this on her blog and she tagged everyone (by everyone, I hope she means she tagged me too :)). So, here I am doing it!
TAG : I Mustache You Some Questions!
Four names people call me other than my real name :
- ‘Kak’ – my dad and little sister call me this just because I’m the oldest.
- Chaca Buku or in English Chaca Book – a friend calls me this because obvioulsy I love books
- Annisa – people tend to call me this because it’s my first name but it’s not my nickname.
- Crazy Chaca – because I act crazy (in a good way) in front of my friends all the time :p
Four Two jobs I’ve had :
- American Corners Andalas University Volunteer
- MC-ing for some events
Four movies I’ve watched more than one :
- The Lord of the Rings Trilogy – my first English fantasy movie and have watched it a hundred times
2. Mean Girls – one of my all-time favorite high school movies!
3. Easy A – whenever I’m feeling bored because I’m out of movies, this is my to go movie!
4. The Devil Wears Prada – my love for fashion started because of this movie.
Four books I would recommend :
- A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
- Just One Day by Gayle Forman
- The Queen of the Tearling by Erika Johansen
- My Heart and Other Blackholes by Jasmine Warga
Four Three places I’ve lived :
- Air Bangis, Indonesia
- Lubuk Sikaping, Indonesia
- Padang, Indonesia
Four Places I’ve visited :
- Jakarta, Indonesia
- Batam, Indonesia
- Pekan Baru, Indonesia
- Kerinci, Indonesia
Four places I’d rather be right now :
- USA or New York
Four things I don’t eat :
Four of my favorite foods :
- Fried rice
- Chicken sauce
- Spaghetti bolognese
Four TV shows that I watch/ed :
- Glee – I love Glee! I wish I had more of it and I was so heartbroken when Cory Monteith died 😥
- The Walking Dead – I love shows about zombies!
- Game of Thrones – duh!
- How to Get Away With Murder
Four things I’m looking forward to this year (2016) :
- Hopefully I can finish my academic proposal so I can start doing my thesis right away and graduate by next year.
- Visit another country.
- Get good grades.
- Books obvi!
Four things I’m always saying :
- This book is amazing! Read it!
- I really have to travel to another country!
- OMG! You have to watch this amazing show!
- I hate doing these assignments lol
So, that’s it! Hopefully you’ll enjoy reading it. I tag everyone who’s new on wordpress 🙂